Monday, 28 May 2012
DOOMS DAY A COMING
Life was quiet, life was peaceful, life was fun, until ... EXAMS! WAAAAAAAAAAAHH! Well, it ain't that bad actually. But with exams starting in less than a week now, everyone has decided to huddle in their room or in the library to forcefully inject knowledge into their brains which should have been there about ... hmmm ... maybe ... four months ago D= Personally, I think I am pretty good, since I am only trying to learn stuff from about 2 months ago :P But hey, I working hard and progressing at a steady rate to my goal of a Distinction average. Well, maybe not a goal, but like a requirement to keep my course, sigh, that's what I get for wanting to add an extra 'Advanced' on to my degree. But I feel its a very reachable, I think everyone can actually get D averages, as long as they work hard and try their best at the exam. Well, everyone says this. But I really believe everyone can excel at something as long as they are passionate about it and work hard at it. My dad used to say (maybe he still says it now) 'Money makes the world go round'. I reckon its Passion that makes the world go round. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, just that there are some better opinions LIKE MINE! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH nah, all are good as long as it is supported. But yeah, I should get back to studying instead of typing my thoughts and idea on this digital canvas of mine. ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck for exams Mikey!
ReplyDeleteI love your digital canvas (:
ReplyDelete