Sunday, 6 May 2012

MY FIRST POST! WOOOOT!

Hello big world internet world! THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG POST! But what am I actually meant to say here. Well, the reason I choose to create this blog I guess is because a few my of my friends, which means almost ALL of them, have their own blogs and post on average ... umm ... EVERYDAY. So, I was curious to see what the hype was all about. And I guess I am starting to see what the hype is about as I am typing up this post. It just feels quite satisfying to just unwind and type away freely without worrying about a word limit, a due date, the research notes, grammar, spelling mistakes; well the last two you need to think a bit about I guess. Also, I guess a blog is like your personal frame in the museum called the world wide web, you get to put what you want to display in this frame and show it off to your followers who come buy to your frame once in a while or simply for randoms who like to take a simple stroll through the corridors and you work catches and draws them. But in the end, its your piece of art, you can do what you want with it (within the terms and conditions of Blogger and Google) and then show the world. Wow, this is very ... hmm ... whats the word I am looking for ... relaxing I guess. I am not much of and English student, in fact I am taking science and aiming to major in maths, so do not expect really elaborate stuff from me, unless its like a math equation which barely a quarter of you would understand. Jokes, I will leave math in my exercise book where it belongs, not on my canvas of words. Okay, not canvas cause I am not an artist, how about paper ... yep, paper is good. Well, I think that is pretty decent start to a newbie blogger like me. Hopefully as time goes on the quality of these get better and more interesting. But I doubt I will blog every hour of everyday though like my friends, which are probably reading this and going "I don't blog everyday, your over-exaggerating it, hmph!" Well, that is all from me for now, ttyl.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Mikey! :D welcome to the blogosphere~

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE BRO. BLOG EVERYDAY PL0X.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha nice first post!
    welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sitting right next to you but I'm still going to comment.
    Hi.

    :D

    ReplyDelete