Wednesday, 16 May 2012
What do I talk about this time......
My awesome friends and little ol me had planned to spend and epic day together last Sunday. But sadly our plans slowly came crumbling down. First, on the Saturday I discovers that the restaurant we planned on going to opens at a later time than I thought. I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! now what, should I change the train time, but then we might miss our booking for Karaoke ... WHAT TO DO! D=" Then I GENIUS of a friend suggested we go somewhere else for lunch then grab some snacks from their, BRILLIANT! So we decided on this nice little Japanese place, and everything seemed to be back on track. oooooooohhh, I was soooooo wroooong. So our slightly road clogging oversize group strolled down the street looking forward to and affordable (maybe a bit on the cheap side =D) Japanese food. But when I stood in front of an empty restaurant with no lights on, I prayed it just had not open yet, But a crushing hammer smashed my hopes. Acutually, more like a simple rectangular red sight with six letters of DOOOM ... C-L-O-S-E-D! I had lead my friends down a damp long road to a closed restaurant, I felt so ashamed and like a failure. So instead we ended up going to different restaurants on the road, some the a burger joint, others to a Chinese place, and others to a nice little cafe. Not what I had intended, but things seem to settle back down. BUT NOOOOOOO, something else had to go down the abyssal track. One of my friends rang up the intial restaurant (the one that opened later than I expected) was not going to open today because the owner wanted to spend time with her daughter on Mother's Day. As much as I found that sweet, I once again felt like I failed the group as my plan went down the drain. After this chain of failures, we made it to Karaoke. and Guess what, I SCREWED UP AGAIN! not. haha, got you there. There was bound to be a limit of stuff ups and I'm glad it ended there. So, we had a blast singing, laughing, and drinking at Karaoke, having a blast away from the horrors of University. Then there was one particular person who surprised us and herself with a manly screamer voice, a friend of mine began to question her gender :P But in the end it was a HALLELUIAH of a day which ended with a nice dinner with a few of my friends who choose to eat out. HOWS THAT FOR A SECOND POST HUH? (no intention of aggravation, just showing enthusiasm) ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahhaha nice post!
ReplyDelete"one particular person who surprised us and herself with a manly screamer voice, a friend of mine began to question her gender" HAHAHAHA THIS MADE ME LAUGH
LOL ILY POST! MOAR PL0X.
ReplyDeleteSomeone do a language analysis on this blog's pun-tastic title.
ReplyDeletenou
ReplyDelete